Thursday, September 30, 2010

The frockette clock says it's almost time to begin...

Well, my legs are shaved and moisturised, I've completed sewing a few extra items of clothing, including a skirt made from a pattern from Kimono House. My Frocktober will start in the beautiful little dairy town of Bellingen on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales.

For the first three days of October I'll be at the Bellingen Global Carnival enjoying warm weather, good company and fine music. I'll be dancing up a storm to the likes of The Bamboos, The Versionaries and Way Out West.

Kylie Auldist, vocalist with The Bamboos. This lady knows how to wear a frock with style!

I've packed some lovely summer frocks for the next few days, all with a little bit of a story behind them. I might even get to the beach! So stay tuned for Libby and my frock updates, if you have a gmail or twitter account you can follow us to show your support. Before Frocktober even begins I want to thank Dianne, Kerry, Barbie, Amy, Jo, Julia and Cyn for pledging money and support. Hmmmm, there are no boys names listed as yet, c'mon fella's, support us!

No comments:

Post a Comment