Friday, October 1, 2010

Froctober the 1st

Here it is folks, the first day of Frocktober! And to help me out the lovely Samantha also frocked up for moral support. Isn't she the sweetest?! And that's even after she nearly bled to death in a freak accessioning accident earlier in the week - see the bandage on her hand. What a trooper.

(And how good do red and pale blue look together, huh?)

Today's dress was given to me by my other mum Cheryl (thanks Cheryl). My favourite part about it - aside from the lovely lace detail at the neckline of course? It's these clever snap straps under the shoulders - to keep your slip in place. Genius!!

4 comments:

  1. Libby and Samantha - you both look frock-tastic. I love your pearls and sweet little red belt. Best of luck! Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leanne! Ooh, and I forgot to say the pearls are courtesy of my darling sister Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used compactus as your background! Beautiful frocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look gorgeous, butI want to hear more about the freak accessioning accident!

    ReplyDelete