Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 10, 2011: unfinished business

Today is a public holiday in Canberra and I enjoyed being home doing some sewing. I've got numerous unfinished sewing projects on the go, hopefully you will see at least three of them before the end of Frocktober, but here is a little teaser...
So my clothes for today were extremely comfortable and practical. I've got on my argyle sweater in greys, pinks and black with a black corduroy skirt, grey leggins and boots. It's still cold and windy, but at least the sun came out this morning. I almost wore this sweater to the Canberra Tweed Ride earlier this year, as argyle and tweed go hand in hand, but I opted for more practical pants.
Thank you to Andrew for taking this 'Hollywood Glamour' shot of me, complete with sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment