Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 19 - colour saturation

Today was all about red. Too much red some might say. Sorry if I burn out your retinas.

I wore my blood red tights under my boring grey work frock. These tights are a little like the skeleton leggings - they always get a strong response. I bought them thinking red tights would look awesome under shorts. As it turns out they look terrible with shorts (of course, you say! I know, this was only a surprise to me). However, their extreme vividness does lend a certain something to a plain frock. I've also got a scarf of Esther's and my super fantastic earrings from Hannah, made of vintage Bakelite pieces.

Every time I wear these earrings I have someone say 'of all your earrings I think those are my very favourite'. Today it was Claire. She was also kind enough to to take today's photos, on the museum deck. I like the reflections in the glass on the second one.

2 comments:

  1. I love these earrings too! Claire has such good taste, as do you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triangles, read and black... reminds me of that White Stripes clip for 7 Nation Army. Nice frock too :)

    ReplyDelete