Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 23: It's Target, darling!

Can't say I'm much of a fashionista today, but I did head into the Gallery of Modern Art on Brisbane's Southbank to see the Valentino Retrospective: Past/Present/Future. This dress came from Target. Anyone who says they don't shop at Target is lying, trust me. It has pale pink spots on black and it's a lovely three tiered Summer dress. I got my photo taken in an uber cool black tiled wi-fi booths at the State Library of Queensland.

I will try to post an entry on the Valentino exhibition within the next few days, it was a great exhibition, but so many beautiful things to look at. Even my underwear matched my dress today. More spots! I tied my hair up in two buns today and my god daughter said I looked like Minnie Mouse, I prefer Minnie The Moocher! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment