Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 23 - Op shop gold


This frock came to me out of the blue today. I was on my way home from pilates this morning and wondering which frock I could wear today (another confession - I don't wear a frock to pilates. Sorry ladies but that's just not going to happen.) I'm not feeling very well so all I really wanted was a day in trackies, in bed or on the couch.

But I stopped in to St Paul's op shop in Manuka on my way home and this dress caught my eye. Only $5! And the best bit - it feels like I'm wearing a nightgown, so it's just the thing for a lazy day. The only thing that worries me about the dress is that it's made with 5% polyurethane. Is that the carcinogenic stuff used to make foam? It feels wonderful so I'm trying not to think about it too much.
PS The lovely ladies at St Pauls asked me to tell you all about their fete on the 6th of November. Hop along if you can.


PPS My kind mother took these photos for me in her garden, and my companion in them is her old, demented dog Aggie. He's cute but he smells sooooo bad.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress and photo. I love the fact St Paul's has a website with an awesome photo to boot!

    ReplyDelete