Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 26: Snail Mail Suprise

I came home from Brisbane to find a parcel from my eldest sister which included this great 1960s frock. In her note she called it a mou-mou and although it is a little too big for me (no need to undo the zip to get it over my head) I'd hardly call it a mou-mou. It is an a-line number with a crazy amount of darts around the bust, which makes me think a lady with ample bosom must have worn this dress at some stage. And it goes so nicely with my green handbag and aqua shrug.
Driving home from the supermarket tonight I heard Green Onions by Booker T & The MG's on the radio. What a classic 60s tune to go with a classic green 60s dress!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic surprise. Way too sexy for a mou-mou. Looks like we were both in green today. Great minds... and all that.

    ReplyDelete