Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 26 - Traffic light

I am back in the land of the living. I will indeed proceed slowly and I am still coughing enough to send my poor colleagues scuttling away from me in fear. But at least I'm out of the house. To make up for my drab outfits for the past few days I've got one of my best and brightest frocks on today. A full length green silk one with a fishtail skirt. I picked it up at the Y-buys in Kingston. The bust is too big for me (story of my life) and I haven't yet finished taking it in. So the white shirt is to hide that fact and is also an attempt to make me look professional. I don't think I'll ever pull that one off though.

I don't know if you can see them but I'm also wearing my gorgeous bright blue ceramic earring from Portugal via Daniel. There used to be a rule that blue and green should never be seen. But what are rules for, if not breaking?

Sorry for the squinty eyes in the photo. I tell you, it was super bright and shiny out today.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo, see Mitchell can be as sexy as Acton, if not more so, with all that industrial glamour photoshoot locations. Glad you're feeling a bit better too.

    ReplyDelete