Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 28: All aboard the Polynesian Princess!

Welcome to tropical Canberra! I said I'd be bringing out the big guns as we head towards the end of Frocktober and this one is another highly flamable frock from the 1970s. It's so bright I hope your retina's are still in tact. I feel like I should be fronting a somewhat dubious covers band on a crusie ship, but the closest thing we have is a big lake with a paddlesteamer called the PS Enterprise.

I added the flower in my hair just for the photo and my photographer Almaz asked me to do a polynesian style dance. Too bad my poi from my childhood are no longer in one piece. When I was a youngster I hit myself in the head so many times whilst practising my moves. Lucky they were made of grass - the poi, not my head.

Song for today? How could I got past the Love Boat theme sung by Jack Jones.

3 comments:

  1. Sensational! I would never get away with wearing that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an high-larious photo. You look adorable. And you really are building to a flammable crescendo - perhaps your final photos should be of you and your dress on fire. Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha... I was hearing the 'Love Boat' theme as I read this post and look what your last line was! :)

    ReplyDelete