Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 28 - Heidi




My family calls this my Heidi dress, because it looks a bit like something a German milk maid would wear. It's been to a lot of costume parties in its time - it's always a bit awkward having to admit your 'costume' has actually come out of your closet. My sister has always hated this frock for some reason (I think it's the bodice she find particularly offensive) but I think it's very fun. What's even more fun are the two cute rings with it. The love heart one is a beautiful glass one from the lovely Hannah. And the red one I got for myself as a Christmas present one year from Bilk in Queanbeyan. When I was with Hannah actually. I'm beginning to think Hannah might have something to answer for when it comes to my addiction to rings!

2 comments:

  1. The dress is very adorable and I especially like that you spoil yourself with jewellery from Bilk, I always am excited if unwrapping a present reveals a lovely little Bilk box! Do you know who made the ring? Prue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bad, I can't remember Prue. But I think it might have been Alison Jackson.
    I agree, opening a Bilk box is a treat indeed!

    ReplyDelete