Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 30: Lazy Saturday

I had the most beautiful brunch at a friends house this morning. It was such a lazy and warm Saturday in Canberra, we sat outside, eating amazing food, drinking coffee and picking flowers from their gorgeous garden. My lovely lady friends wore frocks to celebrate Frocktober with me and we all slightly matched in blue and red. We posed with the two poodle boys, Moscow and Manny. Moscow freshly clipped, Manny in need of a haircut.

One of the jobs I've done in the past is wedding photography, so we thought it'd be funny to replicate some wedding poses and traditions. This is as closest I'll ever become to being a bride. I've been bridesmaid three times for each of my sisters and you know how the saying goes...


We had to do the bouquet toss/scrag fight shot! It's a nice day for a White Wedding!

3 comments:

  1. I am astonished about the resemblance between your marking style and Gary Ablett jnr. But then I realised you were the one passing the bouquet, and he looks terrible in a frock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm more Barry Hall than Gary Ablett :P Punch on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweeeeeeeee! Love it. I've still got the travelling blue dress with me in Darwin. It's a bit bloomin' hot in that thing!

    ReplyDelete