Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 30 - Almost there!

Due to technical difficulties (commenly known as 'Libby's incompetance) this post is super late. Sorry for the keen fans who are keeping careful notes.

Day 30 of Frocktober saw me with a bit of a hangover and almost a bad mood, I'm sorry to admit. But a dress with slits this high has to lift your spirits, right?!
Most of the day was spent watching Mad Men and eating dumplings. Which was pretty satisfactory. Wore this dress right through the day, because even though it's pretty slinky it's also super comfy. Jersey is very forgiving like that. And I love this sage green colour. If it suited me (which it doesn't) I would wear it every day.
In the evening Daniel and I went out to a blues gig at The Front in Lyneham, to see the charming Owen Campbell. If the dress didn't lift my spirits enough the banjo and turkish pide surely did!

1 comment:

  1. Owen Campbell is awesome! Toni and I met him at the Phoenix once. Has the voice of an old blues dude.

    ReplyDelete