Monday, November 1, 2010

We'll meet again

Don't worry kids - Frocktober may be over but Alison and I still love you. To prove it we'll keep posting now and then, when we have something exciting to show you. Today's excitement - International Pants Day!!! So I've got my so-comfy-they're-almost-pyjamas high waisted pants on. And if pants aren't exciting enough for you it's also the first day of Movember. The fun never stops.



As we took this photo (inside the compactus at work) Claire and I were discussing what you can do in pants that you can't do in a skirt. Provided you're wearing a full skirt I couldn't think of anything. Any suggestions? So far in frocktober I've already climbed ladders, ridden bicycles, walked up mountains (well, hills I suppose), evacuated buildings, baked bread, mopped floors, practiced pilates and danced all night in frocks. Who needs pants anyway? Except for that they don't blow up past your waist while you're walking through town, a la Marilyn Monroe. That is a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment