Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 8, 2011: gardening frock

I know what you are all thinking - 'oh, sure you pose in dresses for work and BBQs but what about when you're doing chores and errands. I bet you just mooch around in tracksuit pants and pyjama shirts when we're not looking'. Well I am here to tell you that it's not true. In fact, due to overzealous wardrobe cleaning out I don't even own a pair of tracksuit pants. So even when I'm mucking around in the garden as I was this morning, I can assure you I'm still frocked up - albeit in a flannelette dress that looks just like a pyjama shirt.

Also I wanted to show you today's earrings in close up - a beautiful pair carved in Bali from mammoth ivory!! Given to me by the lovely Amy and Drew. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous earrings- and what a fabulous long skirt-dress you Oklahoma lass!

    ReplyDelete