Sunday, October 30, 2011

Travelling Frock: Tokyo

Today's travelling frock edition is brought to you by the letter C. My frock was originally described as Cute, then later as Churchy. When I received it I thought it was both but also Country, and definitely Conservative. Anyway, I thought where better to wear my country-cute-conservative church dress than to my local... shrine.


I did my very best to look innocent and pure (try to ignore the biker boots). After I tried this frock on I was surprised to discover how sheer the top half was. I guess it was supposed to be worn with a cami. Still, that seems very risque for someone who chooses frocks with pussy bows and puffy sleeves, and that button all the way up to the neck. I would have liked to have gone the 'naughty' route but I don't own a cami, so I had to wear a T-shirt, thus making the frock even more sensible.


The shrine, by the way, is Shoinjinja. So there you have it! The travelling frock in Japan. This was really fun. Thanks for inviting me to take part, girls!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Anna,

    That is so cute and fun! I think Katie had the same problem, hence her hand across her chest in the original post to hide her black bra.

    http://vivalafrock.blogspot.com/2011/10/london-new-york-tokyo-canberra.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that might have been the case. Despite that I think Katie looks rather good in it.

    ReplyDelete