Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 22: Planes, Trains & Automobiles


Today my transportation needs have included a bicycle, car, plane, train, bus and then another car. Ohh and an escalator (numberous times) whilst trying to figure out which platform I needed to be on at the Brisbane Transit Centre to catch the 131 bus to Algester. I finally reached my destination about 4pm, where my lovely hosts took my photo in front of a giant monstera plant in their garden. Ahhh tropical Queensland. However Canberra was so lovely and sunny I tripped around town this morning without a jacket.

I purchased this skirt many years ago in Melbourne and it's a bit of a stalwart of my Summer wardrobe. It has zig zag stiching in aqua, lemon and pale green which I thought went nicely with my metallic green Catherine Manuell handbag (another favourite of my wardrobe) which is starting to get a bit shabby around the edges, but I can't bear to get rid of it. And my Broad lolly badge is a special feature. I love being a bit of a broad!

My song for today is Spaceship by Phrase. If I had one, I would've got to Brisbane much quicker. Plus I'm having an annual leave day today so this clip is for everyone else at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment