Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 25 - Does a dressing gown count?

Does a dressing gown count as a dress? Because that's what I've been wearing for most of the day. As you can see from these drab photos I took, I'm still feeling under the weather - and I have to say it is draining my enthusiasm for frocking up.


But I had to duck down to the chemist for more supplies. And since the only people in Campbell who are allowed to go to the shops in their dressing gowns are the gorgeous oldies from the retirement home next door, I took the time to thrown on a frock. This one is a 20s style fringed one that my friend Louise pulled of the tip -literally. I can't imagine who would throw this out. It's so fun and great for dancing in (not that I was doing any of that today). I'm so glad Louie was generous enough to pass it on to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment