Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 27: Old favourite

This ensemble is a a bit of a favourite, especially when role playing as a 1950s housewife! This outfit is mainly about the shoes and the cardigan today, but the dress is another frock from my collection that features black broderie anglaise fabric with cream lining. The shoes are my sequined peep toe Keds which match my pale blue nana cardy perfectly. I added my A love heart brooch that my Aunty Alma gave me for my eleventh birthday, bless her sweet soul.
I've worn this outfit to numerous events including to see The Detonators at the Australian Blues Festival in Goulburn and to visit Rose Seidler House open day in Sydney.
The Detonators song for today's post is You Sexy Thing (a cover of the Hot Chocolate classic done in true rockabilly style) but have a little listen to their CD Top Night Out.

2 comments:

  1. that's a very demure pose for someone listening to you sexy thing. Cool shoes, lady - Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoots, what you see on the outside is sometimes not the same as on the inside... is that a buddhist saying?

    ReplyDelete