Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 27 - Old favourite part 2

Looks like Alison and I really are on the same wave length - since we were both in 50s style old favourites yesterday. Mine is a baby blue floral frock I got in a homewears store, of all places. They had a tiny rack of clothes in a corner and this dress was on it. I still remember the sales assistant saying 'it would be a shame not to own something that fit you so well'. That said, I met a woman in Darwin a few years ago with a very Joan from Mad Men figure who was wearing this exact dress and she looked INCREDIBLE in it. Since then I've always felt like I don't quite do it justice. But that hasn't stopped me and, like Alison's favourite, it goes everywhere with me, including a trip to Hawaii last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment