Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 5: Newcastle to Canberra

I left Newcastle at 8am today to drive back to Canberra. I must confess to loving the Conformadore with cruise control and ipod jack. Too bad I have to give it back to the rental place. Did I mention it had double exhausts? Oh, my hoon friends tell me it's dual.... dual exhausts... obviously I've never been to Summernats.

This dress is an old favourite in Summer and my second confession of the day is my addiction to spots, dots and polka dots. The flower pattern on this dress is made up of tiny little dots. This dress also goes well with my Doc Marten boots, but I will be so glad to get home to different frocks and shoes. Although I love my boots, I'm getting rather sick of them, having worn them for the last week.

Song for today: That Drivin Beat by The Hiptones from Adelaide.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this pattern is *really* cute. I love that you included a close-up of the fabric. :) What a fab dress, and you look gorgeous in it! x

    ReplyDelete