Monday, October 4, 2010

Ugg boot Monday

Looks like Alison is still having too much fun on the mid north coast to post photos of her frocks. But I can assure you she's frocking up and we'll see the evidence soon.




In the meantime you'll have to make do with just me.

Today's number is a pretty lazy one for a lazy long weekend Monday (with a delightful cider afternoon interlude). The dress was from a Goulburn op-shop and it was Alison who convinced me to buy it, after I assured her I 'need more dresses like I need a hole in the head'. But she was right because I wear it all the time. Today it's with a Cohen et Sabine shirt over the top and fantastic earrings that Hannah brought me all the way from Morocco. And ugg boots. There were shoes earlier, I promise. This was strictly the indoor version of the outfit.

1 comment:

  1. Love your looks and can't wait to see what you are going to wear for the next 26 days! Gosh that sounds long....I am going to have to recycle!
    xx

    ReplyDelete