Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 22, 2011: leaving on a jet plane

 My work in Perth is done and I left today on the 3.30pm direct service from Perth to Canberra. I am extremely tired and my body clock is totally out of wack. No rest for the wicked... or so they say.

Today I wore a skirt with a large broderie anglaise pattern which I got from the Barrack St Salvo's in downtown Perth. It's kinda like one of those patterns - do you see the circles or the triangles? I matched with a lime coloured t-shirt and a sarong worn as a scarf which I got from the Global Carnival in Bellingen. I love purple and green together. And circles, they are my favourite shape!
Just before leaving I came across the event organiser's golf buggy. He was seen zooming around from one end of the convention centre to the other. So I snuck in a quick shot in Rick's buggy whilst he wasn't looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment