Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 23, 2011: Summer (and Christmas) is on it's way!

This is one of the three new dresses I have bought since Frocktober 2010. All the rest have been secondhand. And with the last week of Frocktober approaching, it's time I got them out of the closet. I got this dress from Hoola Hoop Clothing in Braidwood. It's called the Rebecca (which happens to be my middle name) and I like the 'country and western' neckerchief pattern.
It was a warm 29 degrees in Canberra today, but I spent the day with Sonja at the Irish Club in Weston selling rockin Christmas decorations at the Burlesque Bazaar. We made a nice amount of cash. Shame we spent most of it on beers and snacks. It was a fun day spent chatting to punters and other stall holders and now, I am well and truly ready for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment