Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 23: Happy Birthday

 Even though I've been almost smothered by hayfever today I managed to struggle outside and pose (next to a tree!) for today's photo. The dress is a black silk number with a stylish tulip cut, fitting for spring. Although the wrap across element becomes a little risky on a breezy day like today.
Today is Sophie's birthday (Happy Birthday!) and for the occasion I found her what is probably a frock (but may be a shirt. It's hard tell sometimes: see my post from day 15) from Gungahlin Vinnie's. I think you'll agree, it looks sensational on her.
Thanks to my family for my accessories today. The green glas beads are from my mother and the tea drinking lady ring is from the tea drinking lady (my sister). Love them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment