Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 24: Just one of those days...

Those of you who suffer from allergies probably already know how bad the pollen has been these last few days - but for those of you who don't I can assure you it's been bad. Awful. Today was one of those miserable, cotton wool head days where I just wish I was at the ocean, where everything is grand and no one ever suffers from allergies (actually I have no evidence to back up this claim, but it's always seemed that way to me). Lying on the office floor with my Hawaiian frock on and a sun hat to rest my allergy eyes was as close as I could come.
The frock came from an antique store of sorts on the Hawaiian island of Kawaii. I've had to mend it several times as the thin cotton is so worn it keeps tearing so I'll try and make a mending post soon to show you just how easy it is to repair small tears (as long as you're not a perfectionist).

In other news, it's my darling sister's birthday today - so Happy Birthday!! Lucky Scorpio, she gets the most exciting horoscopes and to celebrate her birthday during Frocktober!

No comments:

Post a Comment