Friday, October 7, 2011

London. New York. Tokyo. ...Canberra!?!

This year we decided to have three international travelling frocks. Libby sent a dress she bought in San Francisco to Kelly in New York... well, actually New Jersey, but she works in NYC and today our fellow work ladies shared in the modeling and frock sharing. How gorgeous is Katie? She's also a super talented jeweller - you can see some of her work here
Janet brought in this dress from the 1980s which is so cute! I think it is handmade too. This dress will be sent to my friend Anna who is now living in Japan.
And now the equally stunning Jen in this sexy Ken Done original tunic top (I've been calling it the tea towel top). I got it at an op shop in Hornsby. Actually think this Ken Done stuff is now collector items. This tunic top will be heading to London to my uni friend Verity and I know she is going to love it!
So off to the post office and these gems will be air expressed across the globe!

No comments:

Post a Comment